Sunday, November 03, 2013

You're simply awesome

Dear Jovial,

Let papa say I love you first before I wish you a "Happy Birthday" and may the good Lord continue to bless you with good health and great wisdom.

Son, you are now 16 officially already today, a big boy now or should I say a teen already, you have your own thinking,sometime much to my dislike but hey what the hack like I said you are a big boy now.

Dear son, there have been many occasions when we went on "cold wars" but I believe just like me, you too know that papa loves you truly.

Like many of the teens, I know you hate long winded speech,therefore I am going to make it very simple and nice,, I love You Son and Happy Birthday to You.........and remember you can always run to me if you need covers...............



P/S : I Love You  Jo

4 comments:

  1. Happy Birthday to the Big Boy!! 16 years of age.. wow... how long have we been blogging? I think your son was around 10 years of age then, right? :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy Birthday, Jovial. Is that him? Wow!!! The boy's becoming a man now. All the best in the year ahead, God bless.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi,

    I came across your blog and I find it really fun. Thank you for sharing stories about your children and your family's journey in bringing them up. Do you know that research has shown that one in four Malaysians will suffer from cancer by the age of 75? I am sure you will be able to empathize with this.

    Despite the widespread of cancer awareness campaigns in Malaysia, most people do not realize that due to the severity of the illness, post chemotherapy patients usually retire to day cares where they can get back to their feet under scrutiny of medical experts. And this process can be demanding physically, emotionally and financially to the patients and their loved ones.

    My name is Cassie from Lion & Lion, the digital agency and we are currently working together with AXA AFFIN for a cancer outreach campaign.

    AXA AFFIN, in collaboration with National Cancer Society Malaysia (NCSM), are supporting cancer patients currently undergoing chemotherapy in this campaign. AXA AFFIN will fund the NCSM daycare usage to one cancer patients for every blogger that links back to AXA AFFIN 110CancerCare website in their effort to care for cancer patients. In essence, a post from you gets a cancer patient one-day funding for their daycare usage at NCSM Treatment Centre.

    I would like to ask if you would help us by writing a post regarding cancer and linking it back to AXA AFFIN website. This small act from you would make a huge difference to cancer patients going through recovery both financially and emotionally.

    Do let me know if you are able to lend a hand in this great initiative. You can contact me at cassie.seow@lionandlion.com and/or 011-26893139.

    Thank you and looking forward to your reply.

    Regards,
    Cassie Seow

    ReplyDelete