Thursday, July 25, 2013

Marvell's quotable quote

I must really pen this down and store it here so as to let him reminisce when he is older and to remind him when he needed some push in life.

So last night, after dinner,my two boys had some sibling squabble and suddenly Marvell was crying and when I saw that,I asked him why was he crying ( actually I knew already lah), he just said let him cry a little while and was not willing to talk to me.

After some brief moments, he came to me and told me he was alright and surprisingly he said this to me,"Papa, no worries" and continued telling me this," A strong man would cry too but he will cry a little while then stop and that makes him stronger but a weak man will continue to cry and cry and that makes him weaker"

I gave him a hug and said to him this, " well said son but remember I am always here for you if you need a shoulder to cry on"


 P/S : He said the smartest thing indeed

10 comments:

  1. He is really Marvelous! My kids don't express themselves so well.. :) Yes, you really must bookmark this...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aww, this kid says the darndest things! Very wise for his age too.

    ReplyDelete
  3. 教导有方,虎父无犬子。

    ReplyDelete
  4. Smart Marvell, he is a good boy, positive thinking too. Oh he really look alike his mom from this photo.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hei bro. Was trying to contact you when I was in Penang but could not get through your mobile. We had to cut short our holiday from 2 nights to only one night as the brother of my my sister in law had just passed away and we had to rush back. Guess we would not be able to meet up this round. Maybe the next time, either back in Penang or Beijing when you come visiting. Take care.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Nice quote and true! He is a very mature boy !

    ReplyDelete
  7. But then,make sure he don't cry in Public!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Words of wisdom from a young chap! Bravo!

    ReplyDelete