I did not make this up,it was Oprah Winfrey who said it,and as a man I think i must say i agree and if i were to think as a "woman" I will raise my hands and feet up for a total "standing ovation" for her but some times I would forget...............
1. If a man wants you, nothing can keep him away. If he doesn’t want you, nothing can make him stay.
2. Stop making excuses for a man and his behavior. Allow your intuition (or spirit) to save you from heartache.
3. Stop trying to change yourself for a relationship that’s not meant to be. Slower is better.
4. Never live your life for a man before you find what makes you truly happy.
5. If a relationship ends because the man was not treating you as you deserve then heck no, you can’t “be friends”. A friend wouldn’t mistreat a friend. Don’t settle.
6. If you feel like he is stringing you along, then he probably is.
7. Don’t stay because you think “it will get better” You’ll be mad at yourself a year later for staying when things are not better.
8. The only person you can control in a relationship is you.
9. Avoid men who’ve got a bunch of children by a bunch of different women. He didn’t marry them when he got them pregnant, why would he treat you any differently?
10. Always have your own set of friends separate from his.
11. Maintain boundaries in how a guy treats you. If something bothers you, speak up.
12. Never let a man know everything. He will use it against you later.
13. You cannot change a man’s behavior. Change comes from within.
14. Don’t EVER make him feel he is more important than you are. Even if he has more education or in a better job.
15. Do not make him into a quasi-god. He is a man, nothing more nothing less.
16. Never borrow someone else’s man.
17. A man will only treat you the way you ALLOW him to treat you.
18. All men are NOT dogs.
19. You should not be the one doing all the bending. Compromise is two way street.
20. You need time to heal between relationships. There is nothing cute about baggage. Deal with your issues before pursuing a new relationship.
Question : Which one you like (or agree) the most ?...........mine is No 2
P/S : Men and women alike,we learn along the way..........