Monday, January 28, 2013

The most frustrating moment

I just experienced the most frustrating moment in my life thus far,I felt so helpless and so worry sick and the worst is,,I just could not do anything.............

My phone rang,and the words,"Unknown number" appeared,I answered it,before I could say anything,I could hear her crying and with her choked voice she told me,she missed her flight home and she was stranded in Frankfurt airport.

I am feeling worried now, she said her colleagues would come to her aid and she said she would update me and as far as I am concerned,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,is there anything else I can do....?

You know she is alone in a German speaking land,,,I really hope that her German colleagues will help her out

I am staying put to wait for her call,even if it is in the middle of the night.......................

P/S : I pray that she would be all right

14 comments:

  1. I hope everything will be settled soon and she'll be on the plane back as soon as possible. Stay calm Eugene.

    ReplyDelete
  2. hope she is alright... May GOD give her the safe trip home

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh dear, hopefully things will be alright soon!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm sure everything will turn out fine..Take care and best of luck for your darling wife!

    ReplyDelete
  5. oh dear..your wife? Does she has a credit card with her? If there is, it shouldnt be a problem..it is over Christmas now.. hope all is fine soon...

    ReplyDelete
  6. Don't worry bro. Tell her to remain calm and do some shopping at the airport. I heard that Frankfurt has one of the best and modern airport in Europe.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Who? Your missus? Didn't hear you mention she's gone to Frankfurt? Hope all will be o.k. That's why when I go anywhere, I would bring some cash...and in case I can't use my credit card, I will have something to fall back on. Can use her credit card to buy a new plane ticket?

    ReplyDelete
  8. May everything be alright. Don't worry.

    ReplyDelete
  9. I hope she by now is alright and back home safely.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Not to worry much, Eugene. I'm sure her colleagues will help her return to Malaysia. Stay calm.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Hope everything will be alright.

    ReplyDelete
  12. ...this might sound mean. I don't think anyone above 3 year old should cry.
    If I were her colleagues or boss knowing she cries because of missing a flight she will be fired or demoted pretty soon.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Ooh, that must have been a frightening experience for you both - she stranded in a foreign land and you too faraway not being able to help and waiting nervously for news. Good thing she had her colleagues to help her(?).

    I think a lot of people in Germany now speak and write English.

    ReplyDelete
  14. hmmm, so your wife is back? now I feel down . . . > . <

    ReplyDelete