Friday, December 09, 2011

I know that he loves me truly..........

Just two nights ago, as I was lying on the bed with the bone aches all over me,trying hard to get some sleep, I slowly raised myself up from the bed (Jovial was playing games with his notebook pc next to me) as I wanted to get another mattress to the living hall.

Jovial saw me stricken with pain as I tried to get hold of the mattress,he quickly said this,'Papa,let me help you to transfer the mattress to the living hall." On that particular moment.despite his sometimes sarcastic comments he makes about me I really felt like the happiest guy in the whole wide world.

P/S: Sometimes when you give out love, that love reciprocates itself in most wondrous ways,so don't stop giving out love

14 comments:

  1. Thats one of the joy of being a father. =)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aiyoo... teenagers, they are not the kindest people on Earth, they are usually mean and rebellious, but even if jo do that to you... rebel, make sarcastic comments and stuff, it doesn't mean that he dun love you. I was a rebellious teenager too... I did tso many things just to get on my dad's nerves, but that doesn't mean I dun love him. He's still my number one in my heart. I'm sure it's the same with Jo and Marvel too.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Action speaks louder than words...

    ReplyDelete
  4. It;s because of your close realationship and bonding with him. He knows when to show it. Both my sons will aid me whenever I have problem with my knees or when I am not feeling well .

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hope your pain is getting better, Eugene.

    ReplyDelete
  6. teenagers hv their hard time adjusting their growing up..

    ReplyDelete
  7. You must be very sunfoo.. when man gets sick,they are really sick and in pain.. how are you now? Your son's actions can heal you real fast..
    God bless!

    ReplyDelete
  8. the way our children behaves reflects us as parents. i see a godly parenthood that breeds godly children. be blessed!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Yeah! Love your p/s. It is so true, Eugene. You take care and have a good rest this weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Just a little gestures will melt your heart, right..

    Have a great Friday!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Not everyone good in expressing their love, especially with mouth. But you will surely feel their love, feel their warm when they doing just a tiny action.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Awww so sweet! You have been a good father, so you get a good son in return!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Hei bro. Take care ya.. I'm not feeling too good either. Ryan has been hospitalized for the last 2 days after high fever for 5 days. Should still be here for at least another two days. Will update post in blog later to update.

    ReplyDelete