Wednesday, March 31, 2010

Sex Education gone awry......................

First and foremost, i need to clarify that this is not a post about me playing sex guru, or conducting sex lessons, it is merely a entry of post of me sharing the light and hilarious moment about me talking about sex with my lil one.

Usually, i love to fool around with my children and with my wife preceding moments before putting them to sleep, we would always joke, laugh, sing and me playing up my antics just to get them to enjoy the full monty of me, i mean the funny side of me.

One night, i asked my lil one Marvel something like this, " Marvel, can papa ask you something?" with his face beamed up(he loves to be asked questions)he said," sure Papa, anything" then i said, " ready? please tell me how a baby is made" again with his beamed up face this time with some cheekiness added, he said, " This is easy papa."

He continued," Baby is made when your sperm meets with mommy's eggs." and with his triumphant grin, he said this," it is also called sex" then i asked further," so how does papa's sperm meets with mommy's egg?"

He raised up his hand," you just touch mommy's stomach, and the sperm will be transfered to mommy's eggs already from your hand." then incredulously i prompted him," then just now you touched mommy, then got baby already right?"

Quickly he responded, " no no not like this papa, only husband and wife can, somemore i am still young, i dont have sperm yet, touch also cannot have baby,my hands cannot transfer the sperm , you know or not?" he sounded very confidently.

My lovely wife and i had a good laugh and i cut him half way telling that i would explaine further when he was a lit bit older.

P/S : We learn about them when we let the children express themselves.

24 comments:

  1. kids are just so pure and naive huh? :) marvel is one smart lad! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Dude! I have to tell william to stop touching my stomach NOW! lol... Marvel!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. hahaha... u er...
    i guess his way of Touching is not the same as your way of Touching.. :p

    ReplyDelete
  4. funny.. my girl is not so sophisticated. she equates babies are made by boy meet girl and get married.. and POOOFFF !!!! baby comes out. she asked me to marry hubs again so we can have another baby.

    ReplyDelete
  5. hahah... bro, your teaching seems to be getting into his head!! :D Good that he knows only married ppl can touch touch and get baby.. :D

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow! Your son so clever...knows about sperm and eggs. Whatever happened to the birds and the bees? Hahahahaha!

    ReplyDelete
  7. hahahaha! i just can't imagine you hearing all these from your boys but its so good to learn that somehow they are open enough to discuss these sort of talk with you. maintain that openness with your kids bro. just passing by today to read posts. have a nice day! ciao!!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. LOL!! Marvel Marvel... why you so cute one??!

    ReplyDelete
  9. hahahaha...pandainya! BTW, how old is he now?

    ReplyDelete
  10. HAHAHAHAHAHHAHAAHAH!!!!! I can laugh because I used to think I could get pregnant if i sit in a public toilet, especially one that's got pee stains on it!!!! So silly!!

    Eh eh! I haven't had a chance to visit you for a long time and didn't know you've changed your layout! This is very nice Eugene! Well done you. Maybe the header picture can go a bit to the centre and slightly bigger, then it'd be perfect!

    ReplyDelete
  11. so cute, he answer the question.

    He manages to get it 75% correct.

    only the transfer part wrong.

    but still consider good enough

    ReplyDelete
  12. Awww....he is so sweet. :D Funny but well...this shows that he is very innocent.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Awwww so cute! You've taught him well enough not to let his curiousity get the better of him later.

    Well done! ^_^
    Btw, how do you really transfer sperm huh? :P lolz
    +Ant+

    ReplyDelete
  14. Awww lil marvel is such a cutie!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Marvell is 9, he aspires to be a rich very rich doctor, and the other lovely son of mine Jovial is 13, he wants to be in the likes of Jim Carrey or Will Smith

    ReplyDelete
  16. Lol, at least Marvel knows a little about sex. Glad u told him that. :)

    ReplyDelete
  17. Eugene, at least he knows about sperms and eggs. Good teaching.

    When I'm that young, I never ask my parents how I came from. But mother "claimed" I was picked from the rubbish bin. Sometimes she would say I came from an exploded rock. Tsk, tsk, tsk. Do all typical Chinese mothers tell the same thing to their kids?

    I'll never gonna say such a thing to my kids next time.

    ReplyDelete
  18. big sweat AHAHAAAHHAHHHA......but dont u think u shud errr...actually tell him oredi?

    ReplyDelete
  19. Hey I think your kid- Marvel is wise enough for you to pass down the rest of the sex education!

    Have a nice day to you!

    ReplyDelete
  20. Some kids said by merely holding hands can get pregnant one. for 9 year old no bad at all. As long as Marvel did not say babies are downloaded from internet haha.

    ReplyDelete
  21. well. well well, i had a good laugh reading all these wondeful comments, babies downloaded from internet, that's a good one

    ReplyDelete
  22. This is so cute... good for you to have an intelligent son like Marvel.
    Happy Easter Sunday!
    hugs
    shakira

    ReplyDelete
  23. Yup kids are naive, kids are a sheet of white paper. What is drawn on the paper depends on us and the environment. We tell what we have to, but not more than what they can understand.

    You've a great kid there, Eugene :)

    ReplyDelete
  24. hahahhaa..thanks for this post. Now i know how to answer my boys, but of course not the touching tummy then will get pregnant part. LOL

    ReplyDelete