Thursday, July 23, 2009

Last night... i was unfaitful.

I really could not sleep last night, my mind kept wandering, back and forth, the image of her was there in my mind. Images of our past keep floating, forcing myself to stop, somehow or rather it was to no avail. So i just let if flow, let those pictures out,piece by piece, so i was telling myself.

Yes, i was dreaming of my ex-girlfriend, those times that we were together, i was in way aware of what i was dreaming but in another way i was really dreaming about this ex of mine. You see this ex of mine is someone that i once loved dearly, the one that i went ga-ga for and the one i suffered the most when i lost her, and lastly the one who really put my sanity close to crack.

At that time of losing her about 20 years ago, one of my buddies, could not believe the things that i did to ease the pain, i never shed a single drop of tears for any of my exes except for her and yes she was someone so special to me back then.

So last night, i was happy that i could relive those moments again, the pain and the joy i once shared with her, you might say i am childish or even foolhardy to write about this, but then again, it makes me happy if i were to put it down in words.

P/S : Thanks for the memories..........you know who you are.

11 comments:

  1. that shows Eugene is a frank, straightforward person who talks about it all, without fear or favor.. kudos to Eugene...
    so u r normal after all :))

    hope no ear pain tonite?

    psstt.. i also think of my ex-es at times.. not all the time.. certain times... :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Not everyone can talk openly about their ex, esp when the wife can read about it ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I think we all think of our exes at some point, but its nothing to get alarmed over because ex-es are just that - a person that things just didnt work out with.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love your post title!! :P So scandalous! Hahahaha

    ReplyDelete
  5. tonite, ur wife will be unfaithful! LOL..

    ReplyDelete
  6. eugene, does your wife read your blog?

    I feel that it's ok to be honest, and honesty is to be commended, but if the honesty hurts and brings no purpose or benefit, then somethings are better left unsaid.

    I wouldn't want to know that my husband dreamt of an exgf who had impacted him in such a huge way, and felt happy to relive those memories. If he wants to write it out in a blog, I better not know of this blog. But then again, not all women are as "siu hei" as me. Hahaha!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Dont use unfaithful words.. hahhaha.. I thought you've cheat ur wife..anyway, there is no wrong dreaming about ur exes.. she made what are you now.. a lovely father and husband.. :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. THIS IS SUCH A WONDERFUL BLOG I FOUND! HOPE YOU CAN GIVE ME SOMETHING THAT WOULD LEARNED HOW TO MAKE MY BLOG AS WONDERFUL AS YOU HAVE. IT IS A HEALING WAY OF MY LIFE. PLEASE SPARE ME SOME MESSAGE THAT WOULD HELP ME THEN, HERE IS MY EMAIL jiansmithson@ymail.com thank you so much!

    ReplyDelete
  9. well..no one can ever say you are not being truthful now....

    sometimes though the truth does hurt.

    ReplyDelete
  10. 21 years to be precise, my dear..my buddy forever, you always have a piece of my heart.

    ReplyDelete