Sunday, October 26, 2008

My ex, my birthday party, and my family

So as promised my ex bought me a birthday dinner with my family and two other good friends, the dinner took place in one of my good friends' newly opened Bulgarian restaurant, "Vintage Bulgarian" somewhere in Tanjung Bungah, finally i managed to patronize my friend's outlet with not a dime spent, how lucky i was. hahahah......
Picture no 1) a friend from Amsterdam, the 42 years old birthday boy, and my ex girlfriend (the one wearing a tube, stupid description, do you see anyone else wearing tube besides Sharon?



Picture 2)looks like 3 figures have been described, and the one on the far right is a mutual lady friend that i have known for 20 years , years ago we were in the so called in the gang together with Sharon, (ok, if you still do not know who Sharon is , she is my ex). Thinking of the good old days, i bet they could only be as good to savour as just another piece of memory.



Picture no 3) The love(s) of my life, my wonderful, most understanding, most beautiful wife, my two charming boys.
I have to thank another good friend of my who made an impromptu appearance in the restaurant to surprise me with a specially ordered birthday cake, thank you to my friend "Mr and Mrs Jerry Yeoh",truly appreciate it, you left me with another sweet memory in my life book. (sorry Jerry, wanted to put your picture up in my blog, but as you knew it, the batteries went flat, you knew it, right)
Oops, forgot to tell you guys something, my youngest boy's birthday is just a day apart form mine,so Happy Birthday to you too my dearest boy, Marvell Ung
P/S, With your family, and a few good friends, any celebaration will be a good one.

19 comments:

  1. Happy belated birthday, Eugene. :-D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy belated birthday Eugene. Yes, Phobee is very beautiful :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. hi eugene happy belated birthday!! and happy deepavali too! XD

    ReplyDelete
  4. hi Eugene..HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO U AGAIN..

    Happy to see u hv good frens around u too..do keep and treasure the relationship, its hard to come by... not many of us have good old buddies in our lives... so make sure they r staying for good..though far or near..

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow, glad that u had a tremondous bday celebration with your family n friends. Wish I was there!

    Ps. I did text u on yr bday. Hope u got it, from the bottom of my heart.

    ReplyDelete
  6. hi there, truly appreciate all the wishes you guys showered upon me, my heartfelt gratitude, and may god bless you all

    ReplyDelete
  7. taiko,
    sudah 42 ke ? happy belated besday bro. semoga sentiasa sihat dan banyak untung dlm bisnes hehe

    I will let you know if I go to Penang ok. :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hi Eugene, happy belated birthday. I see you had a great time. You are a lucky man to have such a confident and secure woman as your lovely wife. And to top it off you have two handsome boys...! Wow :)

    p/s: those boys of yours will have girls chasing them soon.... ;)

    ReplyDelete
  9. not bad Eugene!! You still keep contact with your ex.Not everyone can do that!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Wow looks like someone had a blast on his birthday with the family, friends and ex :) Happy Birthday once again :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. Happy Birthday again!

    Your family looks beautiful :)

    ReplyDelete
  12. bro, you dont look like 42...:) ok, so now when belanja me minum...hehehehe

    ReplyDelete
  13. haiyaa boss...org penang kaa..?? awat tak habaq..??

    ehehhe...selamat selamat...ceria selalu...baru 42...life starts at 40 kan... :)

    ReplyDelete
  14. Happy belated birthday... my dear Bil...
    Wish you happy & enjoy everyday...

    your Sil
    Xen

    ReplyDelete
  15. My sis is beautiful :-P
    Hahaha...

    Xen

    ReplyDelete
  16. well what do you know! we are of the same age bro. (42), ha! and that ex of yours looking gorgeous that evening. but mrs. eugene is a stunner also ha... happy for you bro. you had quite a celebration, again, best wishes and all the best. belated bday wishes to little marvell too.

    ReplyDelete
  17. Hi all & sister Xen,

    Tks a lot for your compliment and really appreciate.

    Good day to all. Take k

    from Phobee

    ReplyDelete
  18. what a beautiful family..a sexy beautiful wife, 2 handsome cute boys .... no wonder Eugene is a happy (& a satisfied)man. It would be more complete with another baby girl in addition hoh?

    ReplyDelete