Monday, February 16, 2015

Dateline : 14th February 2015

He was so happy when his driving instructor went to see him at his workshop to pass him his driving license, for the very first time, my son finally got his driving license.

On the same evening, in spite of my worries, I agreed to let him drive me and my wife back from his workshop for the first time on this day 14th, February 2015.

Along the way home, both me and wife were like kept telling him, "slow slow Jovial" "watch out for that auntie" "slow slow Jovial, the traffic light is about to turn red." I guess the most uttered word on his maiden drive home from us was ," slow slow Jovial, slow slow Jovial" hahahahah.

I felt indeed relieved that Jovial handled his driving pretty all right for the very first time, despite on or two scares...........

P/S : Kudos Son



3 comments:

  1. Congrats, Jovial. Drive responsibly and carefully. No worries, Eugene - regular drivers always feel that way when they're the passengers - and end up becoming back seat drivers. LOL! I'm like that too.

    P.S. Qong Xi Fa Cai to you all, hope the Year of the Goat will be a great one for everybody. Cheers!

    ReplyDelete
  2. all the best to the Foreman's SPM results. big boy already, huh?

    ReplyDelete