Tuesday, November 29, 2011

She is da best........................

I went through hell of nightmarish nights the last two nights (okay not because of my family was not around) it was because of some"family issues" that was too hard for me to swallow and even talking to one or two "close" members would not be of help,I just lost sleep and that time I really wish someone could understand me as a son and as a brother but sadly none.

You know I was so happy when I poured out my feelings to my lovely wife about my sadness and I remember those words that she said that really took away my sadness and malaise,she said,' Dear,it must be very painful for you to go through this" I was kind overwhelmed by those words,non judgemental,non biased and non taking side just because I am her husband.

I guess my lovely wife knows me so well until she can see those anguish in me,even if I don't show it and gently she would talk it over with me, telling me that I could be wrong in handling some family issues even my intentions were good.

Seriously, women like my lovely wife do have certain kind of "quality" that could help the husband to abate the "hardest" the most painful experience when he faces one or many... and I really thank God for her....................................

P/S : She is the sweetness in my utter weakness

10 comments:

  1. glad to know your wifey is back!! and glad that she is just such a treasure you found too!! see you soon!

    ReplyDelete
  2. eugene, u got a very good wife!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Now here is one wife who definitely doesn't need to join COW (Club of Obedient Wives) to provide love and support. Oops!

    Happy for you, Eugene. It takes two to tango so I have no doubt she gets the best of you too.

    ReplyDelete
  4. They're not back yet? Wah...long holiday eh? So nice!

    ReplyDelete
  5. She completes you, Eugene. I am very sure that your lovely wife is your gem.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Cherish... treasure... your wife sure stands by you..

    ReplyDelete
  7. so touchy!

    You have a very understanding wife there!! Lucky you!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. That's what I called a real life-partner. She's your complement. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Eugene,

    You are indeed blessed to have such an understanding and loving wife.

    ReplyDelete