Monday, July 18, 2011

Frivolous question, serious answer

I was having lunch with Jovial one afternoon, as we were lunching away, out of no where i popped this impromptu and frivolous question to Jovial...............

I asked," Jo, if you were to date a girl, which of these following three places, you would take her to, your answer must be with good reasons one lo?" then he asked,what were the three places, happily i said, "Cinema, Karaoke or a nice restaurant"

Without a slight hesitation he said," papa, i will surely take her to a nice restaurant instead of karaoke and cinema" i then asked him why.......................

He then explained,"if i take her to cinema, we would just be quiet watching the show and if i were to take her to karaoke, it would be too loud but if i were to take her to a nice restaurant, that's where we can talk and i can spend my time to getting to know her better"

How smart !!!!!!!!!!!!!!

P/S : He said it well

20 comments:

  1. Wow great! Good choice. But for Bananaz's answer would be kopitiam or kedai mamak too expensive for a student to go restaurant haha.

    ReplyDelete
  2. During my student time only 30sen pocket money, Sat & Sun makan sendiri.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Uish awal sudah ajar dating tips XD

    ReplyDelete
  4. Clever boy!

    Btw, his blog quite quiet nowadays

    ReplyDelete
  5. WOW! Impressive answer. Very smart boy :-)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Jovial is such a smart boy. :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Clever boy... Papa would choose cinema but not watch movie,I'm sure. Muahahahahaha!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. like father, like son!

    ReplyDelete
  9. why I was born years too early??!!??

    ReplyDelete
  10. yohhh... like Father like Son? hehehe... let me post that to my sons! hahaha...

    ReplyDelete
  11. I never fancies the cinema and the karaoke. Hated the cinema cuz too many people, never been to one since 1992 for Jurassic Park, and I avoid karaoke cuz I can't sing to save my life. LOL. I used to paktor in Taman Tasik Titiwangsa, ride those canoe, water bicycle and go on horseback riding with my husband back then. Hahahaha...I'm weird, no?

    ReplyDelete
  12. good answer. wow Eugene you really start him young.

    ReplyDelete
  13. :) Smart. After eat can go to cinema.

    ReplyDelete
  14. Smart kid! like father like son. :-) awal2 sudah belajar. lol

    ReplyDelete
  15. Smart boy. But Eugene for 1st date better go for normal restaurant else in future the girl will compared and complaint why seldom bring her to nice restaurant jor.

    ReplyDelete
  16. good start to get him think ya... :D

    ReplyDelete
  17. hahaha, very true also.. and if the talk doesn't go well, then they can always pretend to eat "very concentrately".. and if the talk goes well, then they can continue with watching movie in the cinema and follow with karaoke~~ :D

    ReplyDelete
  18. Hehehe... Bananaz, I second that. Go to those old kopitiam (read, not Old Town Kopitiam) and order kopi-o peng kau at RM1.10.

    ReplyDelete