Monday, May 23, 2011

In the garden, we walked and we talked.

After an early dinner with my sister and my bro in law, I asked Jovial if he wanted to follow me back home first because he had not showered (after coming back from Boy Bridgate meeting),he nodded.

Upon arrvival, i then asked him if he wanted to join me for a stroll in the garden and i said to him that i wanted to share something with him,again he nodded.

I was holding his hand, a nice moment indeed for me, father and son bonding and i really wanted to offload some words from my chest, so as we strolled along, i shared with him what i really wanted to do,(the one thing I've found too difficult to do) and i said i was adamant about it,then he held my hand and said "papa, good on you and i will support you"

I felt so good after sharing with my boy and I knew the time had really come to say "No to this" and "No to that" and I am sure the angels in heaven would have rejoiced with me too in heaven.

I hate being a hypocrite, i despise hypocrites but I am one sometimes, i can't be claiming to be walking in the light but part of me still caught in the darkness,can I since i hate hypocrites ?

P/S : With HIM all things are possible

8 comments:

  1. Jovial understand what you said , bro ? Kids usually find it hard to get adults' stuffs.

    ReplyDelete
  2. that is so cool. you could say with your son. I am sure he will come to you when he has thing to share later.

    ReplyDelete
  3. stay true to your ambitions my friend.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Make me curious of what is so difficult for you to offload to your son, since you are always so bold. Anyway, good that you can share with your loved one.

    ReplyDelete
  5. What's the one thing you wanna do? You never mentioned leh? Get a mistress kah? LOL!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. clap clap Bravo Bro!! it's good we can share with our children what we have in heart, that keeping everyone from the guessing game..

    ReplyDelete
  7. u r such a great father. Just like mine, he talked to us instead of forcing! I adores him a lot ;D

    ReplyDelete