Sunday, February 07, 2010

I'm surprised and I'm happy

It has been quite a while since i last caught up with my eldest sister over meals, so my lovely wife and i decided to give her a call this morning and to see if we could meet up for lunch, excitedly she obliged.

As we chatted over the lunch, she told me that she just got back from church(the one that i used to attend, and the one she never thought she could be attending)I was so surprised to hear that she actually attended church service and excited about attending it.

Somehow or rather, i felt kind of strange at this juncture, as now my eldest sister, the one that i had the worst kind of feud with, the one that i had the ugliest discord with and the one once we both at loggerhead suddenly sharing the same table with me over lunch and telling me about going to church. What can i say but to testify that "The One" above really knows what HE is doing, i bet.

You know sometimes life itself is funny, things sometimes happened beyond our human's comprehension, and sometimes things dont happen according to our human's expectation, seriously and jokingly i was telling my eldest sister that i could not believe it that she was now attending church and she told me she really hope that her dear brother(that's me) would one day join her.

Please excuse me guys, been sounding a little religious for the past one week, and the weekend is ending, and let us look forward to a blessed and great week ahead.

P/S : Serendipity really makes me happy

8 comments:

  1. hi eugene.. i m also hoping like her.. *wink* see u there....

    ReplyDelete
  2. My you have a peaceful week ahead :) No more sleepless nights

    ReplyDelete
  3. eugene, if possible forgive and forget and that is what u did by having a lunch with ur sis! I always believe in cherishing our loved ones as life is just too short!!! xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  4. Bygones are bygones bro. :)Life is short so treasure it like I know you would. Have a great week ahead bro.

    ReplyDelete
  5. enjoy your life every moment.

    happy chinese new year to you and your family. : 0

    ReplyDelete
  6. enjoy your life every moment.

    happy chinese new year to you and your family. : 0

    ReplyDelete
  7. life is definitely funny and always has its own twists.....in a good way at times happy cny bro!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I'm tired... there's so many bloodsucking demon out there, Eugene. At the end of the day, it is always just me and God, and nobody else except for His angels who came to me in the form of blessing.

    ReplyDelete