Had lunch with a friend that i have known since standard one today, we chatted about almost anything.
He was sharing with me that his sister was trying to kill herself last week, she was somehow subdued and currently is under observation in a mental hospic, really hope she will be doing fine.
Nobody knew what exactly made her wanting to take her life, i reckon one thing for sure it has got to do with stress. Stress can come from many forms, lack of this and lack of that, but i guess the fundamental human want is love, feeling being loved and able to love.
We are all too caught up with living our lives, making ends meet, untill we fail to realize that we have lost that essence of giving out love.
When we ask ourselves these quetions, we will be surprised how we have disintergrated ourselves from love.
1) when was the last time we hugged our parents
2) when was the last time we hugged and kissed our spouse
3) when was the last time we sat down and listened to our children
4)when was the last time we checked on our siblings to see if they are really doing ok
5) when was the last time we showed concern to our in laws
6) when was the last time we checked on our friends
P/S, a hug , a kiss , and a call wont take too much of our time