Wednesday, April 25, 2012

An encounter with a "Master"

I would like to share this story with you guys, to me it is rather amusing but the "master" insisted that it was nothing funny about it.

I paid a visit to my customer yesterday, after a brief conversation, I walked to her boss's room (who happens to be my friend as well) to bid farewell and when he saw me,he asked me to sit down for "awhile" . I sat down and next to me was a friend of his that I never met, then the boss said,"Eugene, meet my friend David" Somehow I just got the feeling that the "awhile" would not be so "quick"

So my friend (the boss) was kind of telling me what David was doing, a businessman too,then to my amazement my friend was highlighting the other vocation of David's,that's according to my friend that David has spent quite a number of years in studying something to do with "facial reading" 相学,supposedly a study that can allow "the master" to divulge what is good or bad from the facial patterns.

David was affable and speaks to me a polished English, then my friend jokingly asked David to have an facial analysis of me, politely David asked me if it was okay for him to do just that and jokingly I reciprocated that I did not believe in this stuff and was telling that I was a Christian.

My friend not easily given up and subtly pressuring me to have my facial read by David, I then jokingly said to David, I would if he did not charge a fee, he nodded then David the Master began.

Now as David was getting a bit serious by looking at my face, I indeed got a big uncomfortable and a brief look at me,he then said something to me," You must be careful, before you hit 50, you will encounter man's greatest dawn fall" I was like dumbfounded with his comment,then jokingly," I will die ka?" David quickly responded,"Nothing of that sort" he reiterated," You will be entangled in an illicit relationship with a woman" at this point, my friend interjected.

"Cannot be lah David, you can go and read Eugene's blog,you will know he is a good husband, a dotting father and blah blah blah" Not looking so amused with my friend's comment,David then continued, " Guys,in life that are things that sometimes we cannot control one" then he began to give some examples, such as..blah blah....

Then, not trying to be rude and  feeling offended I said to David," I think Dave, I have to pray a lot harder now to make sure that I would be able to overcome "the inevitable"  " Then David was quick to counter me back,"You see, sometimes even high priest or pastor can  fall from "the inevitable" then I nodded in agreement with him.

I know in Life, there bounds to be loads of "enticements" of many sorts but if we let these "enticements" become "the inevitable"  then we are defeated.............

I am no saints either but I must try to be a real man lah...

P/S : God have mercy on me





32 comments:

  1. I am scared to go into this reading..know why? Last time when i was very young, one lady read my palm.. she said that my best friend would play me out and "assault" me when i reached that certain age.. i always remember that and feared about it too.. ever since then, I dont want to be "read" by anyone else.. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ya lor Claire, this kind of "fear tiding" will linger for the longest time,,,,, now seriously pray to debunk it,,,,quick quick

      Delete
  2. I never like it when people approached me and say they can read stuff about me...be it face reading, palm reading...whatever la of that sort. I always believe that certain things are better left unknown, in this case, my future - be it good or bad.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I myself don't believe this kinda thing, so I prefer not to hear anything about it.. hehe.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Now York Mei, that's a very good move, as for me, cos I was there in the presence of my customer and I being the one who can hardly say no to others,,,,mati lah but I just took it as pinch of salt lah

      Delete
  4. hahahaha!Eugene, 当心小三哦!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. 堂堂正正的做人。。。。。。。。。。。。。。

      Delete
  5. Well, stranger things have happened... Hehehehehe!!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. so happened that I was in a strange situation hahahahhaha

      Delete
  6. Hahahaaa...just take it as a jokes of life. Only God knows what ahead.. but I do agree with you, pray harder so that you will not enter the 'greatest dawn fall'.. hehee

    ReplyDelete
  7. I'm always curious and interested in such reading. But am always afraid will get the negative results.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Just be truthful to ourselves, come what may,, God will never let us endure too hard that we cannot bear

      Delete
  8. Hahahha.. by the age of 50.. believe it or not, it's all in your hands. :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  10. I definitely trust what the Father gonna say about my life... It's hard to deny stuff from this world that's why we really have to pray for Him to strengthen our faith and resist us from temptation... God bless your heart
    Greeting from the Philippines...following you! :)

    _Gen_

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Let God be the one that holds our future,,,,and thanks Gen for following me,, will go to your site when free ya

      Delete
  11. Eugene, you should take it as a compliment. You are still charming and have the charisma to attract the opposite sex at the age of 50. Just like George Clooney~

    Take it easy, ok? :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I just want to look good not for anything else but just to feel good about myself,that's all lah

      Delete
  12. actually i believe in palm reading...
    last time when I was in college ..
    there is this girl who is very good in palm reading ..
    so don't easily let your friend or ppl read your palm..
    unless you want to reveal your secret to them .. LOL

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Better let God be the master of our future ya

      Delete
  13. I dun believe in Facial Reading but I am believe in Feng Shui hahaha

    Anyways, I can look at other people face whether he or she is stress or some health problem. But not telling other people that "when you hit 50, you need to becaredul" wow that was so powerful word you know!

    When I hit 26, I am a muscular man haha! Help me Kar Yao ok? :P

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. If you want to be a muscular man when you hit 26, you know to start now,, nothing comes easy one bro,even now I am 46, I still want to be fit and muscular too,,,doing good ya

      Delete
  14. Once a fortune teller said if a man is fated to have another woman (besides his wife) coming into his life (桃花劫), he sure cannot avoid it from happening. HOWEVER, that fortune teller also said it depends on that men's CHARACTER to avoid falling into it (化险为夷). So Eugene, a good and righteous man like you will know the best way to handle it... If it really happens.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You know what I am sure I can,because I don't want my boys growing up hating me hahahahhaahah

      Delete
  15. ya..don't let our future be predicted..

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. And I think that will not be fun anymore,right Wenn?

      Delete
  16. what I can say is, when we start to 'entice' that 'event' to happen in our life, it will happen.. and I can tell, almost 'all' the 'master' read the 'negative' than the 'positive'!

    ReplyDelete
  17. I also don't like to hear this kinda stuffs... we like the good things, but we don't like the hear the bad things... but the bad things is the one which will bother and linger in our heads!

    ReplyDelete