Thursday, March 24, 2011

RM 800...

You know in the Bible, God labels someone who does not pay back a debt a wicked one, that's in the book of Psalm 37.21 and seriously i have a debt, that i have not paid back for about 22 years or so now.

Some 22 years ago, i had accident and my car was "seized" by the repairer for i did not have enough to redeem my car, then there was a lady friend of whom i happened to share this with and she was so gracious enough to help me with a sum of RM 800 in order for me to get my car out.

She never asked back the money from me down the road, somehow or rather we lost touch along the way, and when i wanted to repay her the "loan' she was no where to be found, right until today.

I tried several ways in locating her such as Facebook, went back to her old house but all to no avail, sometimes i am really burdened by this for i still have not settled this debt of mine to whom who was so kind in loaning me.

Now i could only pray that the doors will be open for me to find her again to return her the money and saying a big "Thank You"

Do you have an old debt?

P/S : Sometimes the baggage is overloaded.......

15 comments:

  1. ya hutang people really make ones feel uncomfortable. Have to pay back soonest possible else hard to sleep. Hope God will let the two of you meet up again

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeah, I have... the amount of my debt is extravagant, frankly I couldn't effort till now and it's never ending!

    My debt to my beloved mom...

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow, you're so lucky and she is so generous!
    Of course I have debts also, debt to my parents who brought me up, debt to the government for my PTPTN loan, haha :D

    ReplyDelete
  4. I have a girl friend too, that I wish so much to reach her, but we lost touch for 10 years, I didn't have debt in money to her, but I have debt in friendship and help to her.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm in debt in one or another way. Money wise, it's easier to settle :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Your lady friend is what I call a good Samaritan - someone who is willing to help out but does not expect anything in return. That's why she never come to look for you to get back her money.

    ReplyDelete
  7. errmm, i still owe God some tithes I must must not forget.. any other old debts i don't know lar,current debts a lot

    ReplyDelete
  8. Nope, neither a lender nor a borrower be. A friend borrowed a few k, promised to pay back within a year...took him many years...and now got about 600 left, I told him...hapus kira lah. At least he struggled to pay me back all this while, should appreciate that. So now, I'm older and wiser...

    ReplyDelete
  9. No, can't sleep well when owing ppl money.

    ReplyDelete
  10. its really rare to find somebody with that noble heart. Maybe she was really rich and that Rm800 is only celah gigi.

    But if it was me , i will ask along to find you hahaha --just kidding.

    ReplyDelete
  11. All i know..my siblings... my family..they helped me a lot!

    ReplyDelete
  12. i will help those in need but i don't borrow money from people.

    ReplyDelete
  13. I think everything will turn out fine bro. Don't think too much over it. Think more on the current, and how you could help ppl in need as well like how she helped you. Cheers

    ReplyDelete
  14. i try to keep myself clean from debt with friends or family :P seriously money can kill friendship

    kenny-de.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  15. i believe in what goes around comes around. she ikhlas in loaning you, there for help other people as how she has helped you. i think sometimes that is the best way to repay.

    ReplyDelete