Tuesday, February 02, 2010

I am perfectly all right except....................

I wish i could be like my lovely wife,who can fall to sleep in a jiffy, i wish i could be like little baby,who would just doze off when the body says so and i really wish i could sleep soundly throughout the night but sigh............. i just cant of late.

Before i retire from the evening, i would just immerse myself with some reading untill my eyes give way to the urge of sleeping, then i surrender myself anticpating a good night sleep. Sleep i could, but dont know why it is like a set biological alarm that something would just poke me up from my slumber and usually it will be around 2.30 to 3.00 in the wee hours of the morning.

This malaise that i am experiencing, has been happening for awhile now, and i hope and pray that i do not suffer from insomnia, that's something i dread to experience.

If you know of any remedies or things one could not in order to get a sound sleep a night through,please share with me, ya?

P/S : Take me to the moon and back

19 comments:

  1. .... and you will wake up feeling extremly tired the next day. It should be just a phrase which will eventually gone later. It happens before to me too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. =.= I also have insomnia... no tips to offer you tho, since if I'm desperate to sleep, I'll just sip a small glass of Vodka, and I'll go kerplunked d. Dunno if it'll work for you, cuz u drink beer quite a lot. Dun tink my method will work for someone who drinks regularly.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I can sleep easily most of the time bro. I thing maybe because I am too tired most of the days? That's why once I lie on the bed, I can sleep straight away. :p

    ReplyDelete
  4. warm milk before going to bed will do the trick.. for me lah :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Something bothering in your mind? Is your room, mattress, pillow, room temperature comfy for you? If you can't sleep back after awake try continue your reading, make simple preparations for the next day or a glass of warm milk.

    ReplyDelete
  6. same here same here...r u anxious of something?

    ReplyDelete
  7. bro..the same thing I was telling everyone...get a good rigorous workout! Do it 2-3 hours before you sleep, maybe around 7-8pm. Do cardio exercise for 20-30mins at least and im sure u doze off by 12am.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Like Merryn said, try downing a glass of warm milk... Take care, Eugene

    ReplyDelete
  9. I wish i could have a good night sleep too, but with baby it is hard. I wake up twice to thrice per night, I hardly could keep my eyes open at work. Even now while I typing this comment..... zzzzzzzzzzz

    Sleeping pill?? :p

    ReplyDelete
  10. Too many things in your mind perhaps?

    Cut down on coffee/tea.

    For me, I would eat something before i go to sleep. Would then sleep nicer.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Pai seh Eugene, nothing to share here...I'll fall to sleep once I lie down in bed cos too tired of taking care my bb dy! Then hubby will take turn to jaga her once I "off duty"...hehehe.

    ReplyDelete
  12. I couldn't wait to hit the pillows each night but each time i go to bed, it is always after 12midnite.. tell u what.. do more blogging, your eyes will sure go tired and want to close till morning, or at least till 6am!

    ReplyDelete
  13. I suffer from that too :( But I find a strenuous workout ie good run in the evening helps. :)

    Please do take care.
    +Ant+

    ReplyDelete
  14. Try this combo. Evening exercise + early dinner + night cap (warm milk, not beer) + prayer (most important)+ counting sheep (whilst in bed with eyes shut). Guaranteed to do the trick!

    Sweet dreams, buddy :)

    ReplyDelete
  15. Maybe you should light scented candles and do keep your clock away. To avoid for keep on looking at the clock....

    ReplyDelete
  16. maybe u would like to try the mineral drinks, Restorate. My friend just went to sleep soundly after drinking this dink.

    ReplyDelete
  17. Drink some warm milk before go to sleep.
    Don’t do so heavy exercise before go to sleep.
    Relax a bit…

    ReplyDelete