Friday, May 23, 2008

Regrets, i have a lot, but then again.......



When i was in the 20s


What do you want to be when you are 40 ? I want to be a millionaire.

What kind of girls do you like ?Slim body, beautiful eyes,sexy looking, never mind the character

Do you have monthly saving?How can i save, not enough for clubbing, branded stuff


Do you have insurance policy?What is that?, i am still young man, sickness will not call on me


What is your saddest moment ?When my girlfriend left me

What do you think of marriage ?What is that again??

Do you have any regrets?Die die la,, what is that to regret about



When i am in the 40s


What do you want to do now that you are in the 40s?Wish i have kept the pledge when i was in the 20s ( to be a millionaire, now that i am not)

What kind of girls do you like?My wife nutured with tender, loving characters

Do you have monthly saving?I skimp every little dime to save, forget about clubbing and branded stuff

Do you have insurance policy?Sure, how i wish i could have bought more when i was in the 20s

What is your saddest moment?When my boys are sick

What do you think of marriage?Till death do us part

Do you have any regrets?Regrets i have a lot, but then again too many to mention
P/S : Pray that my regrets will be fewer when i hit 50

No comments:

Post a Comment