Thursday, April 17, 2008

It is nice to hold you and cry together



I remember watching the show with my family, "pursuit of happiness" the one starring Will Smith, certain parts of the show really moved us untill we were jerked with the tears weliing up in our eyes, my were already streaming down, at this moment i pulled my elder son over to my lap and we cried together as i was hugging, that is the feeling i savour until today.

I hope when my sons are all grown up, they can still run to me, and we can still cry and hug each other like the good old days.

To my sons Jo and Mar, it is ok to cry and it makes you more manly than the rest, trust me.

1 comment:

  1. Hi My BIL...
    Hmmmmmm, I so surprise when reading your blog… it’s great and I like it …
    Also will sharing it to my friendsss you know…
    Hahaha...KAM...PA...TEH...

    ReplyDelete